Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Chimpanzees ate my balls!

I was playing Counter-Strike today and, of course, the guys on there were talking about the weirdest things that they heard lately. I didn't believe what they were saying until I google'd 'chimpanzees ate balls' on Google. I found the hilarious Chimpanzees story.

Of course, you wouldn't get the real headline by reading what CNN calls the story ('Chimps critically injure sanctuary visitor'). The headline should read 'Chimps eat man's balls and foot.' Sometimes I wish that every news broadcast could be like The Daily News. I feel bad for the guy, but it's hard to when you think about how stupid he was. Basically, they were celebrating thier old pet chimp's birthday- which had gotten taken from their home for biting off part of a woman's finger. Hello! That could have been your balls...oh wait, it was this time...and your face...and your foot...and you got dragged around like a rag doll. It doesn't help that he looks like a silverback with all that hair. Was anyone surprised when Roy of Siegfried and Roy got attacked by that White Tiger? No. But at least Roy wasn't prancing around in a deer costume.

No comments: