Monday, December 20, 2004

First Post

Hello World! This is my first ever blog. My hope is that I will be able to stimulate minds into thinking about topics below the surface. I really want to elicit a reaction and get feedback on my ramblings and ideas. I want to bring minds together to make a real change in how we think and act. If I receive enough of a response, I’m going to set up a website with forums and a central location where members can read about and comment on new interesting topics. I know that there are others out there that have great ideas about how we should change things, but feel powerless on their own. Don’t be content in telling your friends or writing one letter to your local governor- speak out and share your brilliance with other progressive minds like your own. Together, we can create change.

Some topics that I have in mind for discussion are: traffic laws, morality, terrorism, technology, the job market, women, influential movies, and yo mama. Keep it real.

No comments: